Vittoria Shipyard was created in 1927 through the initiative of the family Duò, the soul of the Vittoria Shipyard. All the three generations, who have run until today, have worked continuously toward product innovation; this being due to a deep commitment to bringing diligence, passion and social responsibility to their business. With these principles in mind, Vittoria Shipyard has developed an international presence that, despite of these hard times and the crisis, continues to expand today.
Vittoria Shipyard’s current success is possible because of the efforts of more than 300 employees both within the company and external. This agile and flexible body of professionals crafts the ships with quality and rapidity. The workspace, set in Via Leonardo Da Vinci in Adria, extends across a 22.000 meters surface, 8.000 of which are covered by mobile hangars that allow production to continue on different projects simultaneously, without restraint from the external climate.
At present, Vittoria Shipyard is chaired by Luigi Duò with the support of Gabriele Busetto. Production management is entrusted to Antonio, Paolo and Roberto Duò, while Massimo Duò supervises the aftersales management, the safety policies and environmental impact of the enterprise. In addition, the technical director, engineer Salvatore Perniciaro works with the engineer Luigi Chinappi, head of commercial department.